I like the new feature of Google to help users who have multiple Google Gmail accounts. this new feature called Google Account Chooser. With the help of Google Account Chooser, I can easily swap between my personal and professional gmail accounts now, it is significantly reduces the number of clicks required to switch accounts.
However, Google does not provide detailed step by step instruction for Google Account Chooser. Here I show you how to activate your Google Account Chooser.
How to Enable Google Account Chooser?
1. Sign out your Google account.
2. Activate the Google Account Chooser
3. Sign in your Google account.
4. Click “Remember this account” button to add your account into Google Account Chooser.
How to Add Account(s) into Google Account Chooser?
Just follow the below few steps to add your additional gmail account(s):-
1. Click on your profile picture at the upper right corner. Click “Add Account” button.
2. A new page will opened with the Google Account Chooser listing your existing Google account(s). Click “Add account” link at the bottom.
3. Add additional account using Gmail (or any email address, will create a Google account).
4. Sign in the Google account you want to add.
5. Click “Remember this account” to save the account in Account Chooser.
6. Done! Repeat the above steps to add your other Google accounts.