Category — Traffic Building
February 7, 2012 in Google, Traffic Building
You have a beautiful and professional website, why would people be unable to find your website? Can potential customers really can locate your website easily? If you are facing this problem, then you have to do some research and understand about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
SEO is important to your website actually, because it can makes your web pages more relevant and attractive, as well as easily read by many search engines. If your website easily crawling and indexing in search engines, perhaps you might have lots of potential customers locate your current website easily.
For your information, there are lots of websites growing steady everyday, almost 250 millions of websites on the Internet nowadays, and your website is simply one of these. Therefore, if you want your website to be found, there is only thing that you can do is to optimize your website for search engines by using SEO.
SEO is a technique to increase traffic and sell products or services. Although SEO is not the only solution to getting huge traffic from search engines, but it is the most effective ones.
Apart from generating more traffic to your website, SEO also helps you earn more money. For example, if your blog is using Google Adsense, and you have use SEO to drives more traffic to your website, which equals more clicks on ads which in return equals a higher profit for you.
So now you know the importance of SEO, but you didn’t using SEO for your website, perhaps you can go to find a search engine optimization firm to help you increase tons of traffic to your website.
January 16, 2012 in Traffic Building
My boss has planned to expand his business to oversea market, and he is thinking to having a website and using Internet marketing to get some sales from Internet. My boss asked me, after having a website, how to bring more traffics from various search engines so that people can found our website easily? I told him to look for seo services and they can help us to optimize our website so that our website can rank well in search engines in order to avoid getting lose among our competitors. Therefore, my boss’s site needs to have the best possible keywords that his customers are searching for when using search engines.
There are many benefits of using seo, many small, medium and big enterprises has utilized it to promote their businesses online and reach to audience across the globe. Those people who use seo on their site, most probably they will having fair chances of getting quality traffic to their website and perhaps their sales revenue will be increased. Apart from that, seo is cost effective way to market your products and services quickly. Some other benefits of using seo are long lasting results, measurable results, pull marketing, customer acquisition, improve visitor experiences and many more.
In short, seo has the capability of generating higher sales for your business. Apart from helping your website getting good page rank, but also in creating brand awareness. For those people who are looking for seo services, perhaps you can check out SEO Arbiter today!
January 15, 2012 in Blogging, Make Money, Traffic Building
Link building is major part of any SEO conversation. Link building puts you in search engines, if your websites want to rank well in search engines with top 10 targeted keywords that you are using so that we can get more traffic, then your websites must have some links with targeted keywords which link to your websites.
Apart from that, links also can build high page rank. For example, if you have many links pointing to your websites from other unique websites, most probably is your content is quality, then you have high chance to get good page rank.
If you have many links from trusted sources, normally users will follow the links and found your websites. I can say that links are one of the most important factors in generating site traffic, SER trust, and more.
Link building has many benefits, if you want to make your websites popular with many visitors and want to having high page rank, perhaps you can try purchase backlinks from LinkVehicle. LinkVehicle provides organic links to your website from their premium publisher network. Each publisher website is thoroughly reviewed by our SEO professionals using the newest technology to ensure that we drive the results our advertisers are looking for.
Beside that, if you are blogger that want to make some money, then you can sign up as publisher and start making money. You can put ads on your site or write reviews for advertisers. The good thing is that you can run the LinkVehicle technology on your website along with other advertising services.
For more information about buying and selling link, be sure you visit LinkVehicle today!
October 1, 2011 in Google, Traffic Building, Web Design, Web Hosting
The Internet is the largest source of knowledge in the world, do you agree? I’m strongly agree, because anyone can get information on there. You need a website and a right web hosting company, then you can having a web site, whether it is for personal gain, or to aid your business success. Many people thought that having a website is an expensive venture, in fact this is not true at all, but if you find the right web hosting, you can save lots of costs.
If you are planning to do business online and planning to build a ecommerce website to promote and market their goods and services, then you need to find a expert ecommerce design company to help you build business online. This is because ecommerce has lots of benefits that you previously unimagined, ecommerce is the cheapest means of doing business and it allows you to carry out businesses without the barriers of time or distance. As we know that many people will using Internet to locate and price products, so having products online will also help to promote your business locally.
There are numerous benefits of ecommerce that I didn’t listed out here, you can see how good it is to having a ecommerce website. If you also want successfully optimized to deliver customers in a cost-effective manner, then you can use adwords management service and your adwords account will be managed by qualified professionals. Learn how to pay less per click and still rank high in google adwords, you can find free consultation and account evaluation through the Internet.
Anyway, for those people who are serious in running business online and want to have an ecommerce website, I can suggest you to look for interactive marketing agency dallas, they are Dallas SEO consultant offering comprehensive search engine optimization, search marketing, social media campaigns, and professional SEO web design. Let their qualified professionals to help you build your customers loyalty, reduce marketing and advertising costs, increase visibility through search engine marketing and many more.
May 24, 2010 in Traffic Building
There are lots of social bookmarking wordpress plugin available on the net, but I only recommend 15 social bookmarking wordpress plugin as below. If you want to increase your blog traffic, choose one of the following plugin to install on your blog right now.
1. SocioFluid – Icons for major Social Bookmarking websites, blogger widget and wordpress plugin are available.
2. Sociable – a plugin which adds social media buttons to your posts, and does so easily, and beautifully.
3. Add to Any – Help your visitors share, save and subscribe to your content with AddToAny widgets.
4. FreeTellaFriend – is a free service to allow your visitors to share your website with their friends using a click of a button. Once you placed our button on your pages, your visitors can click the button and start sharing. It’s much quicker than the traditional way.
5. I Love Social Bookmarking – is a simple WordPress plugin that allows your readers to submit your content to social media services via a clutter-free drop-down list of attractive icons.
6. ShareThis – provides a simple way for users to add your post to many social bookmarking sites, or to send a link to your post via email, AIM, Facebook, Twitter and more.
7. Social Drop Down – displays several social bookmarking options in a dropdown. Unlike other social bookmarking displays, this does not cause clutter and takes up little screen space.
8. Add to This – is for bookmarking your post into stumble,technorati, digg and delicious. You have to do nothing but just activate the plugin. It automatically add the bookmarking options just below to your posts.
9. Bookmarkify – lets you put social bookmarking links in your posts and other pages. Help your readers promote your blog and watch your traffic grow.
10. Social Bookmarks – add a list of XHTML compliant graphic links at the end of your posts that allow your visitors to easily submit them in a number of different social bookmarking sites. It features an AJAX front-end interface.
11. Social Links – is a sidebar widget that displays icon links to your profile pages on other social networking sites. You can see it in action here on the right hand side of my blog.
12. 17fav Bookmark & Share – allows users to add your post to many social bookmarking and share sites.
13. SociBook – add bookmark links of Del.icio.us, Digg it, Slashdot, RawSugar, Yahoo! MyWeb, and many other links to your wordpress. You can decide which bookmark services you want to show and in what order. You also can define, a own iconset.
14. The Social Bookmarking RELOADED – for WordPress adds a list of XHTML compliant graphic links at the end of your posts and/or pages that allow your visitors to easily submit them in a number of social bookmarking sites.
15. KnxDT Bookmarks – add social bookmarks (social bookmarking services) to your posts. Social bookmarks are a feature of Web 2.0 that allow you to send content to be valued and shared by an entire community.
August 24, 2009 in Traffic Building
I have read lots of articles and posts about how to get indexed faster in Google search engine, but I didn’t follow exactly what they have say to get my site index faster because different people saying different things, I don’t know I should believe them or not.
I have good experience to get new site index in Google within few days’ time, and my new blog is a good example. I just can tell you what I have been done after installed WordPress for this blog, then my blog is indexed in Google less than a week, most probably few days or even less than that.
1. Join Technorati, MyBlogLog, Twitter
2. Add url to Google, Yahoo and MSN
3. Add url using Submit Express
4. Add url to FeedBurner, Google Webmaster
5. Link to my other blog (I just link one blog only)
August 22, 2009 in Traffic Building
There are lots of social bookmarking sites available on the Internet, I personally think that it is not necessary to use all of them for your benefits because you will getting busy with these social bookmarking sites if you have more than 20 accounts to manage, right? Register the following 10 popular and recommended social bookmarking sites is good enough for 4 reasons irresistible benefits as below.
Why Use Social Bookmarking Sites?
- Quick Indexing – This is the faster way to have your posts or webpages get indexed by search engines like Google by submitting them to popular social networking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg and etc.
- Traffic Generation – You can drive some traffic from social bookmarking sites as well as from the pages indexed in search engines.
- Personal Branding – Some social bookmarking sites allow you to develop your own page on their sites according to your favorite styles.
- Quality Backlinks – You can receive high quality backlinks from social bookmarking sites and directly generate more traffic to your website.
1. Twitter – Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.
2. Technorati – Real-time search for user-generated media (including weblogs) by tag or keyword. Also provides popularity indexes.
3. Digg – A place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web.
4. StumbleUpon – Discovers web sites based on your interests, learns what you like and brings you more.
5. Delicious – Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world’s leading social bookmarking service.
6. Reddit – User-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.
7. Yahoo Buzz – The Web’s most remarkable stories, determined by people like you. Stories are ranked based on your votes, comments, emails, and etc.
8. Mixx – Lists user-recommendations for stories, photos and videos. Customize the start page, join private groups, and rate content.
9. Propeller – To connect with your Facebook friends, you must sign in using Facebook. Propeller: the news site where all the action is run by fine folks like you!
10. NewsVine – Add a news story, comment or write a column. Open source, community news service, which lets members customize the news viewed.
July 28, 2009 in Traffic Building
I have visited a blog that provides free icons to download free but they need you to join their rss feed before you can download it. If they are good stuffs and it is a nice blog then we can join their rss feed although it is a bit forceful, but this is one of the way to attract more traffic to your blog. You can try this way if you like but please make sure that you have good stuffs to share, otherwise nobody will going to join your rss since it is seem like forcing people do something that they don’t like.
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (19)