WordPress platform is widely used by bloggers over the world can be due to the powerful and useful WordPress plugins. There are thousand of WordPress plugins are available, many of them have same features, but how you choose the best ones? We have recommend you some popular and useful WordPress plugins that you will need them when you blogging.
Google related WordPress Plugins
1. Google Sitemap Generator – Create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog. Every time you edit or create a post, your sitemap is updated and all major search engines that support the sitemap protocol, like ASK.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, are notified about the update.
2. Google Analytics for WordPress – Automatically tracks and segments all outbound links from within posts, comment author links, links within comments, blogroll links and downloads. It also allows you to track AdSense clicks, add extra search engines, track image search queries and it will even work together with Urchin.
Pages Related WordPress Plugins
1. WP Pagenavi – Adds a more advanced paging navigation your WordPress blog. Example: Pages (17):  2 3 4 » … Last »
2. Excluse Pages – Adds a checkbox, “include this page in menus”, which is checked by default. If you uncheck it, the page will not appear in any listings of pages.
3. Page Links To – Allows you to make a WordPress page or post link to a URL of your choosing, instead of its WordPress page or post URL.
Comment WordPress Plugins
Blog comments are a critical part of a successful blog, they are what make a blog interactive and social. Here is the list of most popular WordPress comment plugins.
2. Subscribe to Comments – Allows commenters on your blog to check a box before commenting and get e-mail notification of further comments. It is one of the most popular WordPress plugins out there for the simple reason that it helps foster a community around your blog by encouraging commenters to come back and stay engaged in the dialog.
3. Get Recent Comments – Displays excerpts of the most recent comments and/or trackbacks that have been posted to the articles in your blog.
4. Show Top Commentators – Encourage more discussion from your readers, by displaying their names (linked to their website if desired) and number of comments they have made recently to your sidebar.
5. Brains Threaded Comments – Adds a ‘Reply to this comment’ link to every comment. For example, when you click the reply link for comment no. 2, then your comment is placed directly under the comment no.2.
6. NoFollow Free – Removes the “nofollow” attribute from your wordpress blog’s comments (precisely from the author’s links) and/or from the comments text links and it inserts (if you want) an image band at the top of your pages with the phrase: “NOFOLLOW FREE”.
Contact Form WordPress Plugins
It is necessary to have a contact form on your blog so that your visitors can easily contact or reach you.
1. Secure and Accessible PHP Contact Form – Easy-to-install form has many accessibility, usability, and security features and it’s now a fast and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress web logs.
2. Contact Form 7 – Manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
3. cForm II – Is a powerful and feature rich form plugin for WordPress, offering convenient deployment of multiple Ajax driven contact forms throughout your blog or even on the same page.
Twitter WordPress Plugins
Twitter is very hot and popular now, without any doubt that there will be many twitter plugins for WordPress to attract more traffic to your blog.
1. TweetMeme – Easily allows your blog to be retweeted.
2. WP to Twitter – Posts a Twitter status update from your WordPress blog using the Cli.gs URL shortening service to provide a link back to your post from Twitter.
4. Twitter Tools – Creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account.
Social Bookmarking WordPress Plugins
Social Bookmarking WordPress plugins allow you to add social bookmarking buttons to your content, making it easy for your visitors to submit your articles and build traffic to your website.
1. Sociable – Adds social media buttons to your posts, and does so easily, and beautifully.
2. Social Drop Down – Displays several social bookmarking options in a dropdown. Unlike other social bookmarking displays, this does not cause clutter and takes up little screen space.
3. SocioFluid – Icons for major Social Bookmarking websites, blogger widget and wordpress plugin are available.
4. Bookmarkify – lets you put social bookmarking links in your posts and other pages. Help your readers promote your blog and watch your traffic grow.
5. SociBook – add bookmark links of Del.icio.us, Digg it, Slashdot, RawSugar, Yahoo! MyWeb, and many other links to your wordpress. You can decide which bookmark services you want to show and in what order. You also can define, a own iconset.
RSS Management and Tweaks WordPress Plugins
Real Simple Syndication (RSS) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it. Below are some WordPress plugins that help you manage your blog’s RSS feed, track subscribers, and much more.
1. RSS Feed Campaign Tagger – Allows you to tag links in your WordPress RSS feed. It readies the links in the RSS feed for tracking with Google Analytics.
2. Feedburner Widget – Display your FeedBurner subscriber number in a widget on your sidebar in easy and quick way.
3. Feed Subscriber Stats – Uses FeedBurner’s Awareness API to get your feed subscriber stats directly from FeedBurner. So now you can easily check your subscriber stats from the WordPress Administration section.
4. Feedage – Allow you to add subscription buttons to your WordPress blog. Users can user the buttons to add your RSS Feed to the major readers and will allow you to use the Feedage.com tracker to monitor your RSS Feed usage.
5. Extra feed Links – Adding appropriate auto-discovery links to every page type: Comments feed for single articles and pages, Category page feed, Tag page feed, Search page feed, and Author page feed.
Database Backup WordPress Plugin
1. WordPress Database Backup – Creates backups of your core WordPress tables as well as other tables of your choice in the same database
1. All in One SEO Pack – Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
2. GD Star Rating – Allows you to set up rating and review system for posts, pages and comments in your blog.
3. SI CAPTCHA for WordPress – Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress on the comment form, registration form, or both. In order to post comments, users will have to type in the phrase shown on the image. This prevents spam from automated bots.